Saturday, September 3, 2011

SEPT

its september now!
so fast~
just went for scanning today.
we are having a baby girl!!!=D

its like our wish being granted.
both hubby and i are so glad. =)

love both our prince and princess so much..

*

seriously cant wait for time to pass and on ML. cos tts the time when i dun have to fear about having to go to work. hahahaha! but nowadays my life is so bored that i do not have anything to do.
life is such a stagnant~~!!!
going out no longer tempts me.
and i have nth to do at all.
is this a gd sign?

*

life changes so much and so fast that sometimes it scares me.
it seems so interesting to see ppl hanging out and have fun.
but i just cant seem to do that.

the life that i used to live in, seems to have stayed far far away from me.
my life now only evolves around hubby and baby.
am i becoming a loner? =(

No comments:

Post a Comment