Friday, January 13, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR! JAN 2012

so, the new year has arrived.
so has my lil girl. =D

she is so so so adorable in her miniature size.
taking care of ethan and seeing him grow has made me forgotten how small he used to be. now my lil girl has proven how much ethan has grown =)

seeing my two kids tgt is like the greatest gift of my life.
that also includes letting me meet hubs and getting tgt with him.

styms life is just so mystical.
one moment you are struggling to maintain a r/s that you thought was your future..
the next moment, bam! this other person comes into your life and you realized future could be different from how you thought it should be.
no doubt things have gone so fast for hubs and me. but we are both growing up tgt with our r/s. and im glad we are making effort for each other.

nothing else matters. seriously. i love my family so much, and im gonna give my best shot to bring up and groom my kids, and nurture this family ties. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment