Thursday, October 25, 2012

new phase of life

hello ppl! i know i know. hadnt been updating regularly. been very caught up with alot of things since birthday.. fell very sick for a month since birthday. then caught HFMD from my lil girl... then now just recovered from viral meningitis. this year has been a very sick year for me. i seriously need to get my health back.. anyway, a new phase of my life now. back to being a student. currently doing my advanced diploma in emergency nursing. a whole new different experience, but i would say its a good experience so far... keeping my fingers crossed, i hope this good feeling would last. anyway, a new addition to my luxury -- gen5 ipod touch! never thought i would be interested to get one for myself... i guess, i cant leave apple products since the day i started. hahaha!! alrighty, a short update. im gonna go update my ipod and start using. tata!

1 comment:

  1. all the best for your studies as well as your career as a nurse. *jia you*

    ReplyDelete