Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Emo

Alot of things happened these days.
The misunderstandings
The nearly first quarrel
The first separation
alot.
I'm very depressed nw. Life isn't really fair.
I'm taking on too many roles.
And I dun seem to haf a choice to say no.

I'm going back to ed on every HL, every DO, every AL.
And no one spares a tot on how much rest I needed.
I hadn't be able to concentrate on my sch work.
Let alone e accelerated program stuffs.
Let alone study for tests and exams.

I am so tired. Haiz.

He is away. And I missed him alot.

There has been too many emotions going ard me. I dunno how much longer I cn take it.

I just need sometime to calm down and get started on my assignments. All my assignments...

I feel like crying right nw. But I can't cos I'm sitting on e train..
oh my goodness. I need diversion therapy. If nt my tears will drop.:(
too depressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment