Thursday, March 3, 2011

61th post

i cant believe i started this blog for like almost a year now and i only have 61 post (including this). =P

i dont have much things to blog abt actually.
other than ranting about how pissed i was with the maid.

i dun understand.
YOU are just an employee of mine.
WHO ARE YOU to come and KB me say cannot bring ethan out.
and always carry ethan away from me?

come on. he is my son. i hired u to take care of him while im at work, BUT NOT ASK YOU TO TAKE HIM AWAY FROM ME!

tmd.
fucking pissed with her.
everyday without fail, she will try to carry my son away from me.
say im obsessed. but i really cant stand it.

she even slapped precious' hands away when he tries to carry ethan when he's crying.
WTF.
if i had seen, I SERIOUSLY WOULD HAVE SCREAMED AT HER.

my patience is running out for her.

i asked her to clean my room, and tell her that she should clean my room EVERYDAY,like what she did for the other rooms and living rm. n i asked why didnt she clean it ytd, when im at home the whole time?
and her reply? "oh. mdm u nv ask me to clean. so i nv clean."
WTF?! nobody tells her to clean my parents-in-laws room but she ll auto go clean everyday after my FIL comes back and opens the room door what.
den i ask her "you dunno how to ask ah? i m at home what"
she say "oh i tot you flu cannot sweep".
WTH~!

she is always questioning our instructions. not as if she dunno how to do. its QNS us why do we want to do it this way.
wtf.
things that she need to ask, she dun ask. den always qns us. dammit.

NEVER GO TO HOMEKEEPER FOR MAID!

their service sucks, and their maids are so sucky! this is the 2nd one alrdy. i would not go back to them again. seriously. dammit!

No comments:

Post a Comment