Wednesday, March 2, 2011

yay!

yay! all coming in liao!

finally got hold of my burberry bag and gucci sandals!!! so happy!!! =D

and my polaroid films... pooh bear!!! =)

overstretched, but i am happy. the rest of 2011 is no branded year. so let me be happy for now =)

i know hubby is worried that i would starve and not enough. but i really wanna get and at least will be happy even if i cannot buy for the rest of the year.
i will be fine darling =D

*

flu is on and off. when im better, den i dare to carry ethan. but when im not, it pains me not being about to be too close to him. so scared that he would catch my flu. WHEN WILL I RECOVER? argh.

blocked ears PLUS PLUS.
sneeze PLUS PLUS.

sians.

hubby's off days are gone just like that. next tym when i start working, 1 wk also dunno can haf time tgt or not.. =S

my days back to work are like SOON.

No comments:

Post a Comment