Friday, July 22, 2011

Oh well, found out something yesterday.
Honestly, i feel very lousy.
This is how it feels to be backstabbed.
by someone whom u tot were your good friend.someone u stood by when in need.supports when falling.felt happy for everything. wouldn't get angry at even when not attending any of your most important events in life.

No matter whether it's the whole truth or not, the matter of fact is you did said it. And for all I know, It may not be just to one group. Somehow I wished i know it all. At least I would know, who else thought the same way. Or to what extend was I being stabbed. How bad the damage was. Alot of things are conjuring in my mind. I'm beginning to suspect. To guess. To wonder. What else was being said. Who else was told?

Suddenly, all the things that was told to me was like crap. Because I no longer know how much I can trust.
I never though this kind of things would actually happen to me at the age of 23.
It is no longer the matter of being matured or not. The fact is I have been hurt terribly. It really pricks my heart now whenever I thinks about it.
I wanted so much to cry. But I wasn't even sure if it's worth it. To cry for u.

We may not be the best of friends. But I never knew I meant that little to you. To the extent that you could say such things about me. Is there anymore? Is what u said, really the truth? Does it prick your heart now, that you are going thru the same thing and I was so supportive and worried for u?

No comments:

Post a Comment