Saturday, April 10, 2010

=)

break time now..
and im feeling total tiredness CAN?!?
loL~

totally should start mugging for bio.
i AM SO DEAD.
lol!

and my presentations are still not uploaded. i wonder why. =(

*

i miss my baby boy. loads.

times when he held my hand tight.
times when he looks into my eyes and i just knew how much he loves me.
times when we binge on our fav food.
times when we drank koi milk tea tgt.
its just times with him.

<3 him

*

i hope things will be better and better.
i just wanna go thru this difficult times.
im just not bucking up enough.
shouldnt slack so much.

need to cut down on outings and use that for my sch work instead.
NO LIFE, yes.
but its for the benefit for life.

gonna nap abit before going back to work.
loves!




*waves waves* at alvin lam. hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment