Thursday, April 22, 2010

when life's in dumps, he shines =D

oh wells.
assignment STILL NOT COMPLETED. and i wanted to like do sth during my night shift. and WTH! i cant open up my files in thumbdrive. TMD. im so gonna EMAIL it to my acc when i reach hm. =(

anw, went to NLB. cool. i cnnt stay in a lib and mug my assignment for >4hours. cant settled down. IM HYPERACTIVE! hahahaha.
had uberly nice dinner with my boy. OMG. how great can life be? lol!

the constant luffs and fun just cheered me up BIG TIME.

*

monga is pretty nice. esp with the shuai ge in it. wahahahah! long movie. took a drag out of me thou.


*

woke up SUPER DUPER EARLY today (22/4), thou i was already waking up later than my peeps.
but den again, im on NIGHT! so im like all awake the whole night.

lectures. met up with baby boy.
oh god. it pains to see him suffer. how i wish i could just storm into his office and fire all the ass-thinkers. =(
i hoped my crappiness did cheer him up a lil. =D

*

had aixin dinner from dad. he bought my requested char kway teow with no complaints. haha!
and even bought other food like otah and oyster omelette. YUMMILICIOUS!

*

work was great. with fun ppl. with cool environment.
had a news. cool.
totally unexpected. and thats how life amazes us.

i was totally calm.. *pats myself*

*

i hope it would turn out well.
i really do.
especially when this is what i wanna do. what i wanna go thru.

i hope to clear everything and feel better. its getting abit disturbing. =(

bye all. =D


i love my dumb dumb alvin lam =D

No comments:

Post a Comment