Friday, April 16, 2010

Woah

Woah. What a day!

Ytd work was gd.
Den had a talk wif darling.
Realised hw insensitive I was. :( I shud really change.

Met baby boy n laopo for supper. I was in dumps when waiting for em. So kinda gif em a shock by seeing my tearing. :/
sups was gd. I wan hei mee e next tym. Hahaha!

I knew i cudnt let baby hug me. When he did, my tears just refused to listen and kept flowing. I just cudnt stop. e pain was so bad. Bcos I didn't know I was such a bad friend.
Oh geez. Thank goodness baby was there to cushion e pain.

*
went for medical appt today. Need do ct a/p cos of e persistent pain. So ended up not going to work.
E contrAst is horrible shit. I drank till I nearly puke. And I nearly cried.
Den the hot flushes from e iv contrast. Horrible.

Wads worst was I had to nbm n watch baby eat. Haha!
Den he gt so jealous of tht kiddy boy at fish n co.
Jeez... I love my baby boy so much! So much so that no one else would affect anything. He is sooo silly to get jealous over these. Lol!

Nw, I'm gonna eat even thou tummy still feels queasy from e contrast.
Bye all

No comments:

Post a Comment