Monday, April 12, 2010

great day!

today was a marvellicious day!

started the day with assignment chionging @ school.
many thanks to those who helped me in the assignment. :)
completed the assignment with a great pat on my back.
woot!

and cheapos are going dancing.
free style, hip hop. let's do this boys! :D

class was a blast, as i pronged on bestie's iPhone and listened to the songs.
omg! the songs are all damn nice larh!
then bestie, me and lut started playing with my lappie's camera, distorting my picture, turning it, then putting it as my desktop background.
lut showed me the picture while i was swallowing my saliva, causing it to enter my trachea, which follows with a great COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH. lmao.

gourmet after class with jerrel, bestie and lut.
cheese fries, chestnut drink. YUMS! :)
poked jerrel till his face reddened. HILARIOUS. LOL.

went home for a bath, then met my baby girl below my block.
talked about our day, whined to each other, drank root beer, became a block, and she laughed her arse off at things i mumbled.. like ***** code.
neighbour aileen walked past, and we all had a hearty laugh at the everyone's-ovulating theory.
nothing could explain how i felt, holding her, protecting her.
love the way she smiles, the way she close her eyes and snuggles in my arms, the way she whispered 'i love you' into my ears. :)) ever-bliss. <3

ended the day with my baby girl biking home, and a smile on my face. :) ~

No comments:

Post a Comment