Monday, April 12, 2010

Two down

Okie. Ytd was a fiery day. Mayb cos I'm too stressed.
Didn't really study for bio test today.
As well as not prepared for presentation ytd.

Totally lost.:( sucks.
I think my tutor sucks.
Bcos whether we do too detailed, or go straight to the point and think too simply, she wud have sth to say. Tts for being a tutor I guess. Argh!

Den had a not-bad dim sum along lorong 15.

Met baby boy. Oh gosh. He wud just lighten up my day. I wud feel so gd after seeing him.
the luffs that we always haf. The rootbeer-makes-him-dumb thing. Hahaha!

The part where I had to leave was e worst.
Dun like *pouts*

tried to study at home, but I cudnt. Sucks:( my eyes jus refused to stay open.
But thank goodness I did e quiz this morning on e train.

I hope I wudnt fail too badly. Haahaha!

Time for lunch!
Nana n mab gonna skip class. Im so gonna be alone:((

No comments:

Post a Comment