Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Sians.
Why m I always e bad person?
Even if I only wanted you to be happy?
Even when I know u feel relief now?
Even when I know u weren't happy wif me?

I merely feel u dun hafta act like nth infront of me yet feeling like being wif me was e worst choice ever. I felt even worst than being betrayed but do u ever know?

Haiz totally frustrated.
I just wanted things to be normal btwn us.
Perhaps I was naive. Things wasn't that simple or easy afterall. I am always seen as e predator and ppl are e victim.
Be it at work, at home, or in a r/s. Wth.

*

argh. I need to ventilate.
Stop reading my blog if what I say doesn't makes u feel gd. I just want a place to talk about my feelings.
Damn.

This blog is supposed to be happier.

*

ahhhh! And I envy mab!
I want my lv damier azur Eva clutch!!:((

No comments:

Post a Comment