Sunday, April 11, 2010

TOTALLY PISSED

ok.
I AM PISSED.
what is wrong with the ppl these days?

early in the morning got snapped at with regards to YOUR PRECIOUS DAUGHTER.
if she is that precious to u, FREAKING HELL GET UR ASS BACK HERE TO SIGN THAT BLARDY FORM LAH! tmd.
i dun owe her a living.
why do i have to take this shit?

*

den saw sth. AGAIN.
when will these exactly stop?

i love my baby boy.really do.
becos he showed me what is love.
he showed me WHAT A GUY CAN DO FOR THE GIRL HE LOVES.

you showed me what a guy can do to the girl he chose to neglect.
so stop criticising me.

i meant what i said then. but it didnt end well.
what happened to us may not happen between me n him.
i dun expect u to give me ur blessings.
but at least, DUN DOUBT WAD I USED TO SAY!

arghhhhhhhh!!!!!!

*

and right now im like so freaking worried about my boy.
yet i cudnt do anything..
haiz.
useless shit.

what an exasperating day! =(

*

had such gd day yesterday. except the kena DIAO by baby's admirer part.

why does it has to end up so FIERY today?

im not even feeling well.
ARGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment