Saturday, April 10, 2010

can't sleep!!

orh like a dinky winky in singapore,

i'm so freaking stuck on my assignment.
cos i lost an article which i cited from. WELL DONE.

sister's still not coming home.
parents are drilling holes in their 'good example.'
like i can do wonders.

brother's down, issues with my sister
but all i can do is give my ears, my shoulders, my empathy.

started the day with 1300 hrs.
sweet saturday.
took it to the lan shop with the bitches for a good zombirific killing session.
had to leave at 6 odd, and i dragged my 'hao ren' arse to my grand's.
flubberific dinner, as i pumped my blobbified tummy with a huge... HUGE bowl of laksa.
YUMS.

something's squirming in my git but what gives, i don't know.
hurts like shit and couldn't sleep for nuts with all the rolling-on-bed antics.
woke with anal bleeding, and for once i thought my gender's wrong..

fetched my baby girl home from work after getting KOI milk tea which gets her *wave wave* :D
she told me things that made me reflect my rash decisions and thoughts, and for that i apologise.
held her hand today while driving and the engine seemed to skip a beat. bliss if i would call it. :)
took her to the night market near her place to bobble her all time fav there: sweet potato fritters.
watching her eat and beam, makes the scene oh-so-blissful. bummed around her place for a bit, had a good and heart warming talk.
she's so worn out these period and i pray, that she gets over this smoothly.

0209 hrs. and i still can't sleep. but something's certain, the weather's hot like shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment